Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I hate media and the swine flu

so everyone is freaking out about the swine flu - stop.

here are my possible causes of death that I am more worried of...

1. agitate the wife - definitely more dangerous then the flu
2. peeing on electric fences
3. cow tipping
4. driving a Prius (death by embarrassment)
5. running from Wiley Coyote and tripping on to a cactus (ouch)
6. death by falling space poop - (it can happen, ask NASA)


Comment and add your own!

I would like to say that I am very paranoid about the cold, but only because I am a singer.

see ya later

2 comments:

  1. Here are the possible causes of death I am more worried about than the pig flu:

    1. drowning in my own saliva as I sleep
    2. accidently taping myself into a cardboard box and suffocating (hey, it's possible)
    3. death by paper cut
    4. walking into a glass wall instead of going through the glass door that is right next to it (I actually did this. I am lucky to be alive)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am more likely to die by these, than the swine flu:

    1. Juggling Chain Saws
    2. Russian Roulette with a Semi-Automatic
    3. Drowning in baked beans (what? who doesn't like a nice brown sugar and bacon soak every once and a while?)
    4. A horrific knitting accident
    5. Driving an unnecessarily large pick-up truck (Death by Prius-hating-planet-polluting-polar-bear-murdering-brain explosion)*wink*

    Fun blog Mr. Flock!

    ReplyDelete