Wednesday, November 4, 2009

So as you may know, I am studying at Oregon state University pursuing a degree in choral music education. You want to know what job that degree will get me in next year. none. In fact the only thing I can do with this degree is to go back to school. yeah... OSU sure knew what they were doing on this one, "Here come to our school and get a degree! That will allow you to come back again and get another degree and we will charge you a lot more money!" amazing. I fell for it. 

I am looking forward to next year IF I get into grad school. Yep, me being the fantastic student I am might not have the grades to make it next year. SWEET. so what am I going to do with this degree I will get??? not to mention the booming workforce needed for this super amazing economy. 

all I have to say is, thank you welfare! you pay for my degree since I won't have a job next year. 

I really want to teach music. it is such a vital part of live! whole cultures have changed due to it. I'll talk more about music later. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment