Friday, August 13, 2010

Amazing beauty

Yesterday I had the opportunity to go fly fishing, so I took it. My buddy and I went to the upper Calapooia just south of sweet home. It was gorgeous! The beauty of God's earth just blows me away. I thanked every tree I walked by for the role it plays. I was constantly reminded by the pristine beauty of how fragile this little stream was. All of my senses were elevated due to the fact that we may or may not have been beyond a Weyerhouser gate that may or may not have said "no Trespassing". It was so peaceful out there with no other fishermen out there. and there is nothing like watching a fish come up to eat your fly. 


Today I took a yard working job and it taught me a couple of things, very important things! 
1. I am pursuing the right career. - in no way does landscaping, or yard keeping entice me.
2. We have really messed up God's world. I was reminded how stupid we are when it comes to introducing alien species. I was given the task of weed-wacking ivy and blackberries. It brakes my heart to see these species destroying the native habitat. 


One last thing. If you happened to have received a resume from me, and are checking me out online...  Go ahead. Then Hire me :-)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment