Monday, September 6, 2010

Here I am ...... again.

I am sitting in a library on a college campus. Although it is a different library on a different campus, it feels organic - like home. That bothers me. I am sick of feeling home on a college campus! I want to have a real home!!! I want to come home from a day of work and walk through my own front door and into my real home to my real wife, kiss her, and have her say, "welcome home, babe!" but no. I am on the 2nd floor of a library looking through the window at the trees and the green grass and the people passing by - the same thing I have done for the last 6 years on 3 different campuses. And yet, part of me is excited to start this next leg of my college adventure. I am ready to learn, grow, and be prepared for my next life. But then I leave this place, go to my temporary home and watch my wife come home from a long days work and then have the realization that I am starting my 7th year of school and I have been doing this WAY TO FRIGGIN' LONG! 

God, I pray that you help me finish strong and quickly. I owe it to my overworked, over-stressed, wife. 





On a brighter note, My father came up this last weekend. We spent two days fishing. He only caught one, I caught 6. HAHA. BUT he told me that fishing with me was a lot better then being a principal for those two days! It was a blast. I miss our times of fishing together - they happen way to infrequently nowadays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment