Tuesday, February 23, 2010

the clouds (and rain) are back

We just had a week of great weather. Sunny, warm, and beautiful. THe weather was so nice that trees and flowers started blooming a couple weeks early. The only thing that was bad about last week is that I had bronchitis. I missed a lot of school, spent a lot of time inside while wheezing and trying not to cough. 

I am finally feeling better, but now the weather sucks. 

today my alarm wasn't set. so on top of everything, I have that groggy, the day started crappy, feeling. 

BUT 

I am choosing to have a productive day. A day that I do well on the quiz I have in 10 minutes. I will get all the homework I need to get done tonight, and I will get everything accomplished so that I can watch a movie with my wife tonight. 

So I challenge you to choose your day. Don't be affected by what the world around you is trying to tell you. and while you are at it, choose to laugh a little. 

1 comment: