Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Anxiety and a grad app.

There are days when all I feel is scared. I am scared of letting the people closest to me down, scared I will not live up to the standards that I have put on myself - the standards others have for me. 

But it depends on the people. There are a few people I know and see regularly that I couldn't care less what they thought of me.  I wonder why? 

I have been told that I need to achieve a 4.0 gpa this term to confirm my spot in the graduate program next year at OSU. I have never had a 4.0 in my life. anxiety. 

The pressure of having a larger family is always on my shoulders. I love it when my wife tells me she wants children. I understand that, and that is want I want also. BUT I really would appreciate all you other idiots who think it is your right to fuel already deep wants/wishes of motherhood to stop. I love my wife with everything I am, and WE will make that decision (or God) when the time comes. so back the crap off. anxiety.

There were a couple of comments made in my grad interview that made it sound like a decision has already been made that all the proffs will help get in and through the program next year. sigh. finally no anxiety. 

Biology is about to begin. goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. Biology> Yeah dude...the biological clock is ticking!!! have kids now!!!!!

    Your grandpa was the WORST about this. he'd assult Jess and I weekly with, "having kids yet" :)
    It was awesome.once jess had a plan to throw him off...she looked calmly at him and said "we want to, but Pannell is impotent"...funniest moment ever! And only time I ever saw him without a thing to say :)

    ReplyDelete