Tuesday, March 16, 2010

God Only Knows.

Isn't it funny. I have always said that there is only one who knows the future and that we should leave it to him. The ironic problem is I never follow my own advice. I always flip out, stress out, get anxious, and then some things still never go my way. Once I have that realization that I really can't control what happens next in life, life always gets better. The difference? - one is like trying to guide a bull down the street by the horns and the other is like riding your favorite roller-coaster. you know, the one that becomes your favorite as you go down the first drop. 

I definitely had one of those experiences this last weekend. If you have been following, I have suffered from a lot of anxiety this last term trying really hard to get the grades I need to get into a grad program here at OSU. Well guess what there is a 99% chance that I didn't get in. So when I got this news you know what I did. flipped out, cried, punched a wall, called in a bomb threat, nope. I smiled. What else was I supposed to do? There is only one who truly controls the future, and it ain't me. - side note: computer is telling me "ain't" ain't a word, idiot. - 

I just want you to know that I am very happy with how the future looks and still don't have security in my plans yet, but, this time, I'll leave it to Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment