Monday, March 29, 2010

That was fast. Way too fast.

Well spring break is over and I am very disappointed. I would give anything to have a 2 week christmas break and then get an extra week for spring break! That would be better. I think people need a little extra time before hitting the books, I do. 

This last week might have been the best week of my life! First, last Monday, a week ago today, I celebrated (with my wife) our two year anniversary. Statistics say we have conquered the two hardest years of our marriage. YAY!!! I love you, babe. 

Friday before spring break we left corvallis and set off to medford. on saturday we headed to the coast with my parents truck and camper. We spent the whole week in Southern Oregon/Del Norte, and thanks to the generosity of many people, we only spent two hundred dollars. AMAZING. We went surf perch fishing and the beach, fly fishing on the Pistol river, toured the redwoods, spent hours enjoying the endless beauty, spent the night on a jetty, had the best clam chowder on the coast, visited a marine mammal rehab center, played about a hundred games of Yatzee (and got beat a lot), read the 5th Harry Potter, and spent the whole week amazed of how blessed I am with my wife! 

I hope that I will have some pics up this week. 

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment