Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's Sunny!!!

I have a lot to say but first...

I want you to know that I am deeply touched by my friends. One wrote something recently that my ego will say was for me(because it filled me with emotion), and one said "inspired" by my last blog. And thank you to all of you that actually read this stuff! 

I have grown up in music,as you probably know, and it is my life! But one thing that I never really appreciated was poetry. I had a hard time understanding it. But as I have matured I have a growing fascination with poetry and I hope to present some soon. But I have a class soon so I have to make this short...

I think that every student studying music should be required to take a poetry class. It is truly an art form and has so many relations to music they are almost inseparable! 

I implore you to read a little poetry every day!

1 comment: