Monday, January 4, 2010

What a monday.

School started today. What else is there to say???

I have always enjoyed the first day of school. I enjoy trying to look my best (you have to impress), seeing friends after a long break, but most of all I have this amazing feeling of hope for the new term. I imagine the end of the term with good grades and a feeling of accomplishment. The problem is holding on to that for the whole term. I always seem to get burnt out about week three, regroup in week five and then slump again with the "Seven Week Blues" and then cram for finals. At the end I never get the grades I wanted, but today I have strait "A's". I like that. 

Oh, Yeah. So the one day off a week that my wife has off from work is Thursday's. Guess what? I start classes at 8:20 and don't get done until 7pm. how awesome is that! ok so it sucks, hard. 

But over all it is going to be a great term. 

TTYL - 
peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment